Soulshredder666Soulshredder666

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Return to Tolagal Return to Tolagal

cool game, distilled nethack. but still buggy. for instance, I attacked a red skeleton summoner, game locked up, could not perform any action. won't be giving a perfect score, fix bugs pls.

mattahj responds:

Damn, sorry about that. It sounds like the necromancer isn't ending his turn or something. Probably a bug I introduced when I limited them to 2 minions. I'll fix it this evening when I get home from work.

Dyna Boy Dyna Boy

boring, uncreative, bland in all aspects... don't quit your day job

Knight Vs Giant Knight Vs Giant

horribly buggy, too grindy. when i finally had everything to go to giant, he hits me up into the skies and I get blocked into the water.

Space Croissant Space Croissant

The style of the game is mostly derivative of bit Dungeon. Whilst your game is great and all, it somehow does not live up to that game, I feel. Also, the music can be irritating, please add a mute button as promised, eh?

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

This game is horribly imbalanced, clunky, inventory sale is unecessarily complicated by needing 2 clicks per item. Finally, the game feels too much like a grind, unlike the masterpiece that was dragon boy 1.

Guild Dungeons 2 Guild Dungeons 2

My biggest gripe is that I just can't figure out smithing recipes...

SkullFace SkullFace

Everything about it screams super meat boy, however the quality of the game is just not up to par. Controls are not smooth enough for my taste. Also, level design is boring. Good effort though

MINDER MINDER

I hear people suggesting to improve bombs... I would say leave the bombs as they are, but give added functionality to crosses, like dropping them onto ghosts. I tried that ingame and was hoping for it to work, as bombs are too unreliable since the AI movement seems so unpredictable.

Otherwise, solid game, love the feel. Some more diversity in the shop might be nice?

Second Wind Second Wind

Such a shame that you made such a nice, deep rogue-like with huge replay value and spoiled it with so many bugs. Most frustrating ones are the ones that reset stats. Was doing a ranger, got his armor to 48 and somewhere between 40-48 armor it just reset my HP to 25 :(

squidly responds:

Could you PM me with more details? For example, was this after you sacrificed to Armon or dunked into one of his pools?

Seedling Seedling

Thing got bugged after beating the second boss. Accidentally pressed esc and when I went back into the game, the controls were frozen and no event got triggered.