Soulshredder666Soulshredder666

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

something reminded me of Delicatessen

When the man makes the dog talk,after inserting the plug thing into the dog's head he grumbles in a very similar fashion to one of the two workers building some contraption similar to tin cans.probably just a coincidence but being drunk when watching this I could not help mentioning it.

Return to Tolagal Return to Tolagal

cool game, distilled nethack. but still buggy. for instance, I attacked a red skeleton summoner, game locked up, could not perform any action. won't be giving a perfect score, fix bugs pls.

mattahj responds:

Damn, sorry about that. It sounds like the necromancer isn't ending his turn or something. Probably a bug I introduced when I limited them to 2 minions. I'll fix it this evening when I get home from work.

Dyna Boy Dyna Boy

boring, uncreative, bland in all aspects... don't quit your day job

Knight Vs Giant Knight Vs Giant

horribly buggy, too grindy. when i finally had everything to go to giant, he hits me up into the skies and I get blocked into the water.

Warm and Sunny Days Warm and Sunny Days

Nice memories

Man, never wrote you a review for the game, but it was probably one of the best art games I've played on NG. The theme and that Voltaire song just keep popping into my head at random times ever since first playing. Must give it a replay sometime this summer, one of the few games that made me "you nostalgia you lose".
Is this particular work a preview for a sequel to the game or just a character you felt like revisiting?

MasterMerol responds:

THANKS A LOT!
I felt like drawing her again, but It comes from a scene I was thinkinig on for a while, and i may include it in the game whenever i make it. But I wouldn't call it a preview.